ANALI SOCIAL FORUM
'to build the human society'
18th July 2007
Nagercoil, Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu
S Abul Kalam Azath
R Ariharasuthan | K Chellathangam | P V Joseph | S Selvaraj
S Abul Kalam Azath | M Chenthil | P Shyamkumar
Dr P Sekar
· To study and record the economic, cultural and social status of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled
· To identify and develop young scientists.
· To take appropriate measures for rural educational development.
· To study and record the economic, cultural and social status of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe People.
· To establish educational institutions to impart proper education to all the people without any discrimination on basis caste, religion and community.
· To impart general knowledge about natural disasters and disaster management.
· To impart awareness among people about the need for impartial political analysis.
· To impart education on human rights.
· To give counselling for proper psychological development.
· To propagate the necessity for a world peace without any wars.
· To educate people to abolish untouchability, Corruption and dowry system which prevails in the society.
Art and Literature
· To identify the rural arts which are disappearing and to develop them and propagate them among the people.
· To establish rural artisans.
· By establishing training centres with a view to encouraging new thinkers and artists.
· To prepare documentary films, short film, publish books and articles by doing research on arts.
· To do research and record the customs and usages and their histories.
· To translate books from other languages from Tamil to develop Tamil literature and to translate Tamil books into other languages.
· To act for the welfare of rural womenfolk and children.
· To abolish child labour.
· To create awareness among people about deterioration to the environment.
· To act for the welfare of agriculture.
· To make them aware of the manifestation of environment degradation viz exhaustion and pollution and to organize them for its protection.
· Join hand with other Associations, Sangams and NGO/INGOs to do social work.
· To give women/men members proper training in saving and credit programme for socio-economic development.
· Serving for the equality and uplift of the women by training them in useful trades.
· To rehabilitate drug addicts and alcoholics to a useful place in the society.
· To help physically and mentally challenged people to improve economically, socially and politically.
· To help the people who are suffering from incurable decease.